Didn’t sign up yet?
What to Expect Your First Time at Remix
- Hydrate: Drink water before, during and after. Feel free to bring a water bottle to class to fill in our water station or we have water and water bottles available for purchase in the studio.
- What to Wear: Wear something you would feel comfortable moving and sweating in. We recommend sneakers for our Remix Method, Cardio, Cardio/Sculpt, Sculpt, Barre/Cardio, Kickboxing, Kickboxing/Sculpt, and Tabata classes. We recommend sticky socks for our Barre, Barre/Sculpt, Barre/Flex and Flex classes. StickyBe sticky socks are available for purchase in the studio.
- Safety: Always consult your doctor before trying a new workout.
- Arrive Early: Try to arrive to the studio 15 minutes early.
- Sign in: Be sure to inform the front desk your name, fill out a waiver and our staff will provide you with a tour of the studio.
- Equipment: All equipment, including mats are provided. Your instructor will let you know what types of equipment you’ll need for class.
- Cubbies: Feel free to leave your belongings in our cubbies. We have security cameras on at all times.
- Meet your instructor: Our instructors will motivate you while offering modifications. Our instructors are there for you! We recommend sticking with level one modifications for beginners, but check in with the instructor before and after to class to discuss any questions. Be sure to inform your instructor of any previous injuries so she can provide you with safe exercises. Listen to your body and go at your own pace.
- Enjoy! Remix is a full-body, 45 minute workout that will have you sweating, your muscles-burning, your heart pumping and feeling great at the same time. We can’t wait for you to FIND YOUR MIX!